Thanks so much to A life of Vanity for this nomination! I’ve not been nominated before so this is quite exciting!
Go check out A Life of Vanity when you can – she posts about her #vanlife experience so if, like me, you’ve ever contemplated doing just that you’ll find her blog invaluable.
So this is how this works:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Special shout out to Okoto Enigma for creating this v cool concept.
3 things about me:
- I’d give my right arm to have a dog. The bigger and fluffier the better. I’m that friend that points at every dog going and practically cries about how cute it is: ‘look at him, but just look at him, look at how he wags his tail..!’
- I go through periods of growing my hair long and cutting it off. It averages 3 years from between jaw-shoulder length and nearing my waist. I’ve definitely got the itch again, though this time when I cut my hair off I will donate it to a cancer charity who make wigs for young cancer patients.
- I’m currently trying to achieve a forearm stand before my 30th birthday. I’ve *tried* to take up yoga recently but its not going amazingly well…
Here are my answers to the questions A Life of Vanity asked me:
- What’s your all-time favorite movie? Probably Lord of the Rings – it is no exaggeration to say that I have watched each film in the trilogy in excess of 30 times.
- If you could have a shitload of money but a job you hate, or a job you love for v little money, what would you pick? I’m a happy medium which probably doesn’t answer the question! I’d rather be happy, as with happiness comes less anxiety which you wouldn’t get in a high-powered job.
- Dogs or cats? DOGS.
- Who should be our next president? I’m not American, I’m British. But I would suggest.. someone who isn’t Trump?!
- Who was your middle school celebrity crush? Johnny Depp, though looking back I’m not sure why. I think it was his pirate days that attracted me…
5 questions for you lucky nominees:
- Are you a Marmite lover or a Marmite hater?
- Would you prefer a heavy night out clubbing or a cosy night in by the fire?
- Which: an actual book or a kindle?
- Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- If you could have one super power for a day, what would it be?
Thanks for the nomination and I look forward to reading all of your responses!!