As I’m new to blogging I thought I’d share a little bit about me so you can all get to know me a bit better. I have a spare 10 minutes and thought I’d share 10 (interesting?) things you probably don’t already know:
- I’m a solicitor, for my sins. Its unlikely that I’ll ever write about my life as a lawyer or law generally as its bad enough doing it for a career never mind writing about it in my spare time.
- I can eat a whole loaf of bread in a day. I actually did this several times at university. I love bread, especially thick cut-it-yourself slices, and I’d rather cut my left arm off than be without a toaster.
- I can’t touch my toes. I’m 5’10” and no amount of flexibility as a youngster could get my fingers anywhere close to my toes.
- I have a 3 foot stuffed rabbit. I really want a dog, but what with Sam and I working really long hours, it just wouldn’t be fair on the fluffy. One day. For now, I cuddle a stuffed rabbit.
- I have a 3-year cycle with my hair. I’m in love with LOB haircuts (that’s a ‘long bob’ for those not in the know), but literally none of my family and friends think that the cut suits me. I first cut my hair off at 18, and pretty much every 3 years since then. My hair is currently the longest its been since I was 18 – its down to my waist – and I’ve been pinning a lot of LOB haircuts on Pinterest lately. I’ve already decided that if I cut my hair off again I will donate my hair to a cancer charity. Apparently 4 inches are lost in the knotting process, so the longer the hair the better.
- I’ve always wanted to run the Virgin London Marathon. I’ve watched it every year since I was 8 and always vowed that I’d run it with my dad one day. I’ve entered the ballot a couple of times, most recently this year (I’m still waiting to hear if I’ve been successful)
- I’m lactose intolerant.
- I hate technology. I’d quite happily throw my smart ‘phone in the canal. The chap who invented e-mail is on my metaphorical hit-list.
- I’d rather sit at home with a cup of tea, in my pjs, with a blanket, reading a good book than be out clubbing.
- Sam is the best thing to ever happen to me. I mean, I know I’m meant to say that because he’s my husband and all that, but he literally is the best person in the whole world. I’d be a very sad, angry person without him. He lights up my world in a way nobody else can. I love him with all my heart.
4 thoughts on “10 in 10”
I to love bread!! So much so I now sell it as my day job hahahah Gluton for punishment or what?!?!
I could not throw my phone in the canal though!! Fair play to you, I’d feel lost and terrified 🙂 xx
I don’t think I could do that – I’d just eat it all! Well done you though!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hahahahah it’s hard not to!! I have a pair of jeans and if they feel snug I’m like wooooaaaahhhh there!!! It’s true what they say though you do lose some interest being around it 100% of the time!! Xx
I have noticed you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra cash
every month because you’ve got high quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for:
Boorfe’s tips best adsense alternative